Soccer: not only is it the world’s favorite game, it’s also our CEO, Ranjith’s. Aside from launching new products (go Spaces) and watching his favorite EPL team (go Palace), nothing gets Ranjith more excited than a new release of FIFA – the addictive soccer video game.
This September, FIFA 16 hits the stores and, to celebrate, Hightail is hosting the mother of all tournaments. Think the World Cup, but without the endemic corruption, bad referees and prima donna players.
So mark September 22nd in your calendar and bring along your competitive spirit, well-trained thumbs and love of the global game for an evening of virtual soccer fun. The eventual tournament champion will win an Xbox One and we’ll also have three copies of FIFA 16 to give away in a raffle.
Spectators are highly encouraged so come along even if you don’t want to play FIFA 16 and feel free to bring guests. There will be food and everyone who attends will be entered into the raffle.
Tell us you’re coming here or check out the full details below this photo of some Hightailers playing soccer in our office (Ranjith is on the left).
LOCATION: 2nd floor @ Hightail, 1919 Bascom Avenue, Campbell.
DATE: September 22nd
TIME: From 6:30PM
Please tell us that you’re coming by clicking here.
• Signups to play will take place from 6:30-7PM
• Tournament kicks off at 7PM
• Number of tournament entrants is limited so it’s first come, first served.
• Tournament will be 2v2 play
• We’ll have multiple consoles so you won’t have to wait long to play your first game
• Format – knock-out bracket tournament
• Winning team will play a Death Match to determine who wins the Xbox One
Hightail accepts no responsibility for addiction to FIFA 16 that may result from taking part in the tournament.