7. Hightail Celebrations – It has been one crazy year, filled with its fair share of ups and downs and a multitude of changes. But, we have continued to make great progress through it all and have taken time out to celebrate our successes throughout the year.
6. Our first “Get Shit Done Day” – These quarterly events help give employees everything they might need right here at the office in order to create the ultimate arena for productivity.
5. Making Strides in the Enterprise – We are continuing to gain traction in the enterprise with top tier customers like Ryder, PGA, and the Special Olympics. Our new and improved Outlook add-in, enhanced content security policies along with enterprise admin dashboard and reports that provide rich data insights are just a few ways we are making it easier for large organizations to adopt Hightail.
4. Hightail Goes Global – Creating localized versions of our website in French, Dutch, German, Italian and Spanish is just another way we are helping our users get their work done, no matter where they are in the world.
3. Redesigned, Re-imagined Mobile Apps – Our mobile apps are not just for sharing large files. Hightail mobile apps are productivity tools that help you get your work done. With a cleaner UX and features like tracking and access to offline files, our mobile apps have become essential for our customers to work on the go.
2. Hightail scores $34 million – This year we were able to secure a new round of investment led by Western Digital totaling $34 million. This funding will help support a number of new projects including partnerships, international expansion and continuing to improve the Hightail product suite.
1. The Rebrand – The move from YouSendIt to Hightail has become the most pivotal moment in our company’s history. The long nights, fiery meetings and strong efforts by Hightail employees helped turn this dream into a reality. We are beyond excited for the future of Hightail.